London’s Transformational Breath facilitator’s and workshop leaders, Rebecca Dennis & Aimee Hartley will lead you on a 3 hour journey with this powerful breath technique.
You will learn and experience the deep healing benefits of Transformational Breath and practice this progressive self healing breath work. This can help you let go of any unhealthy breathing habits, such as breath holding, shallow breathing and over breathing and release both physical and emotional tension from the body. This can dramatically shift the way you feel in your body and bring higher states of awareness to the mind.
Benefits of improving your breathing:
- Open your breath and expand your awareness
- Feel more energised and revitalised
- Let go of stuck emotions and gain a sense of freedom
- Release anxiety and alleviate depression
- Move beyond whatever is standing between you and true self
- Cultivate a deeper connection with yourself and others
- Become aware of emotions halting your emotional growth
- Develop a new dimension to your yoga practice
Following this full experience of deepening and expanding your breath, Sound Healer and Therapist, Leo Cosendai will lead you through a deep healing and relaxing sound bath, using the ancient healing sounds of The Bronze Gong. This powerful instrument releases tone resonance and complex harmonics that will wash through you and can act as an accelerator of altered states of consciousness. It creates a space in which there is both a coming together of the senses and a union of the real with the unreal. It feeds its surroundings through an acoustic space, in which harmonic tones add and subtract from each other, giving you the chance to re-stimulate both our pituitary and pineal gland giving you a deep connected sense of relaxation and a heightening of the senses
Venue: Indaba Yoga, 18 Hayes Place, Marylebone, London. NW1 6UA. 020 7724 9994